Beat the mains electricity grid power cuts and blackouts.
Solar energy (light or heat) from the Sun is free. The sun rises every day.
Kinetic energy in moving Wind is free. The wind blows day and night.
There is plenty of wind, sun light and solar heat in Southern Africa!
Why not take advantage of this Abundant, FREE and CLEAN Energy from the Southern African skys to generate your own solar electricity and hot water?
Solar electric panels generate electricity when they are exposed to sun light. Water running inside a heat-collecting panel is heated up when the collector is exposed to the sun. The motion energy in the wind can generate electricity.
Go Solar. Its the Smart Thing To Do !
Click here to Find Out Why Going Solar is the Smart Thing to Do.
How Do I Go Solar?
|| Even with all the frequent and long-lasting power outages and load-shedding, there are no technical reasons why one should use candles or use paraffin lamps or sit in a dark house or have a cold shower.
The solar technology supplied by ZimSolar offers you a wide range of solar energy solutions to the inconveniences of the recent and future years. We carry out solar installation projects for the 'Diaspora' of Southern Africans who are currently working and living abroad as well as those who are based 'back home'.
ZimSolar can help you, no matter where in Southern Africa your residential property or business premises are located, be this in town, in the suburbs, in the rural areas, on a farm or at a remote holiday lodge or safari game lodge.
Click here to See How ZimSolar Can Help You to Go Solar
Click the links below to see some of the Solar Energy Systems supplied by ZimSolar.
Go Solar with ZimSolar, Hanwa Technology
Consult ZimSolar first if you need reliable and affordable Solar Energy Solutions for Southern Africa ~ Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia and Tanzania. Beat the constant ZESA electricity blackouts and Eskom electricity grid shortages
ZimSolar are suppliers of solar energy products and professional installers of reliable and complete solar energy systems. We design, supply, install and maintain ~ Solar Panel Electric systems ~ Solar Thermal Water Heating systems ~ Wind Turbine Electricity generators.
ZimSolar are specialists in the design and installation of:
Find Out How ZimSolar Makes It Easy to Go Solar.
Click to See the Ten Easy Steps to Get an Affordable Solar Energy System Installed on to your Property or Business Premises.
Why Choose ZimSolar as your Trusted Partner
Unlike other companies, ZimSolar do a lot more than just selling you a zim solar panel and leave you to sort it all out. We do not sell you solar panels as if they are just another type of groceries that you can send home to your family.
ZimSolar provide complete systems, professionally designed, installed and delivered direct to your roof top in the Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) countries ~ Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, Namibia and Tanzania.
ZimSolar are committed to offering all our customers a 'one-stop-shop' and 'end-to-end' technical service. We assess your energy needs and specify, design, supply, install, test, document and maintain your solar energy system.
With ZimSolar technical expertise and unique customer service by your side, you can buy with confidence.
Ready to Go Solar? Click to Find out How Much your Solar Energy System will Cost
Not Sure? Need more Information?
Click to See the Ten Easy Steps to Get an Affordable Solar Energy System Installed on to your Property or Business Premises in Zimbabwe.
Why Go Solar ?
ZimSolar can help you, no matter where in Southern Africa your residential property or business premises are located, be this in town, in the suburbs, in the rural areas, on a farm or at a remote holiday lodge or safari game lodge. Below, are ten good reasons why Going Solar is the smartest move you could make right now.
Running diesel or petrol generators for extended periods of time is extremely expensive, and fuel is not always readily available.
Elderly people (perhaps your mother or father) find them hard to operate and to maintain. Neighbours find them noisy. Just imagine the noise if all your neighbours or if the whole suburbia started running their engines at the same time!
- Stay in control - have an independent power source free from economic or political instability.
- No Electricity Blackouts - beat the mains electricity grid power cuts, blackouts and load shedding by the utility company (e.g. ZESA or Eskom).
- Dependable - Solar and wind energy are inexhaustible - the sun rises everyday- the wind blows day and night
- No surprises - the sun does not send you an expensive bill to be paid in foreign currency.
- Power to the people - your solar energy cannot be switched off under your nose by the mains grid utility company (e.g. ZESA or Eskom).
- Save money - No expensive electricity bills - once your solar energy system is installed, the heat for hot water or electricity generated from the sun (or wind) is FREE.
- Total Freedom - install it anywhere - its the best choice for remote locations without grid electricity.
- Modern Living - you or your family can live in luxury and comfortably in remote rural areas just like in town, plus the added bonus of space, peace and tranquility.
- Eco-friendly - no need to chop all those trees for firewood
- Save energy, Save the Planet - Do your bit to help to save the planet for future generations!
Not so when you use solar power; its quiet, reliable and efficient. With solar, there is no need to run these expensive, noisy, thirsty, high maintenance petrol or diesel generators. Forget the headache of constantly sending fuel coupons to your family to feed thirsty generators that also need oil.
Solar has no moving parts and therefore is more reliable and has much less running costs.
Once your solar energy system is installed, the heat for hot water or electricity generated from the sun (or wind) is FREE.
Need to know the Cost of your Solar Energy System?
Request a FREE Solar Energy System Quotation NOW from ZimSolar. The Smart People have Already Done It
Ten Steps on How to Go Solar with ZimSolar
Our typical customer expects and gets a lot more than just a zim solar panel when they sign up with ZimSolar!
For all Solar Power Installation Projects, we provide a one-stop-shop, end-to-end and complete service as follows:
- Consult: We will ask you to tell us what electrical appliances you wish to run from your solar power system.
- Inspect: If you do not know or you do not have all the important information that we require, we can arrange a visit to your property for a site inspection. We charge a small fee for this service to cover our expenses and in return, you will get a professionally written and detailed site inspection report with supporting diagrams including electrical wiring cable length estimates.
- FREE Advice: We will give you FREE technical advice to enable you to buy the correct size of solar system components required
- FREE Quote: We will use information gathered during the consultation process to assess how much electricity you consume and how much solar electric power you need to generate. We will calculate and specify the size of components required to build your solar energy system and outline the budgetary costs and benefits.
- Design: We will design a system specific to your immediate needs and budget; one that leaves room for future expansion and one that complies with any relevant safety and industry standards. A small deposit is required before the design commences, with full payment (for the design only) being due when you receive the completed design
- Contract: We will agree a contract that covers the payment schedule, design, supply, installation, warranty and on-going maintenance for your solar energy system to suit your power requirements and budget. The contract protects both parties.
- Deliver: We will supply and ship your solar equipment and clear with customs.
- Install: We will professionally install and test your solar system and provide you with a detailed installation test report, including circuit documentation.
- Maintain: We will provide ongoing maintenance and support if you need it. We provide one-year warranty on installation faults. We provide manufacturers warranty on all equipment. For example, the solar panels come with a warranty of 25 years*
- Enjoy: You have now Gone Solar! You and your family can now enjoy the rewards of your wise decision to invest in solar energy
and the peace of mind that comes with systems installed by and projects handled by ZimSolar.
Need a Quote? Need to Talk to a ZimSolar Expert?
Book your FREE Solar Power System Consultation Call from one of the ZimSolar experts
ZimSolar supply a range of alternative energy products and equipment
Contact ZimSolar | View site map